Introduction to litecoin needed

Hey! This is my first time dealing w/ anything related to cryptocurrency. Is there anything that I should know / advice to be given? I’m interested in learning about this. Thanks!

Everything. You need to learn everything before spend or invest any money.

I’d recommend before learn abuot all the risk and all the security measure to hold some litecoins. And remember that there are always scammers out there using different techniques to get on your litecoins.

Read all the Litecoin wiki and read all documentation on the official websites.

Hi! How’s your trading experience?

Litecoin will produce a total of 84 million coins as opposed to Bitcoin’s 21 million. This means that it will be more readily available for daily purchases instead of being hoarded like Bitcoin.

Makes sense, but bitcoin value is higher so you do not need to spend, say, the whole btc for your purchase

What’s your background? What knowledge do you have about crypto? Are you following quantitative approaches?
Before you start with crypto, you need to study the best that you can and find the right source of education since that will serve as your foundation in this kind of business.

Yes, background means a lot. It’s very hard when you have just basic knowledge.

And what about you? What is your background?! I am just wondering.

Have you been in this sphere for a long time?

I guess there are lots of useful sources for getting acquainted with this coin, just go through this forum, I’m sure you’ll find everything

No, just several months.

What about you?

The same, I’m still a newbie

Do you like it? How is it going?

Always my No. 1 recommendation for noob, even as my reference all this while. :wink:

Well, it’s pretty hard for me now but I like it
What about you?

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, I am bitcoin trader by profession, and i would to love to know more about litecoin as it can be very beneficial for me.

Thanks

Litecoin is no stranger to you If you know Bitcoin
Cheers :wink: