How to get start

Hello,

Im a fresh user of this forum.

Please give me a link to the therms of forum - thank You

Can You send me a link to place where are you talking about cryptocurrency?

You should start by opening an account with Coin Base, great starting spot where you can buy Bit & Lite Coins.

As a bonus you will receive and additional $10 for every $100 that you spend. (Just use the link below when signing up.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59bf2d79a8590901f4b82f6e

Good luck!

Did you know that user can enter the platform not only with cryptocurrencies but also with fiats - Euro?

did you know affiliate program in which a user gets 20% of his friends’ fees. In first 3 months of running the platform, it is increased to 50%?

Did you know CoinDeal have a very high standard of security. Right now, is trying to get regulated in Switzerland and trying to get a membership in VQF?

Did you know that CoinDeals’ support is available 24/7?

did you know that user can enter the platform not only with cryptocurrencies but also with fiats - Euro?

did you know affiliate program in which a user gets 20% of his friends’ fees. In first 3 months of running the platform, it is increased to 50%?

did you know that user can enter the platform not only with cryptocurrencies but also with fiats - Euro?

Did you know CoinDeal have a very high standard of security. Right now, is trying to get regulated in Switzerland and trying to get a membership in VQF?

Hello, I saw on Buy your first Bitcoin | CoinDeal - safe crypto exchange information about affiliate program. If you invite your friends to use BuyCoinNow, you will receive 20% commission as recruitment award.

1 Like

Thanks for this info. Can be very profitable. Have you used this program?

Yes, I used it. In the BuyCoinNow service the user can get a referral link or a special banner to send to his website. For each person who registers, clicking on the link or banner, the user will get 20% of his transaction fee.

Looks great, thank you very much :slight_smile:

yeah, usd, eur, gbp