Can I still retrieve Litecoin Cash?

Hi guys,

Can someone please advise me if I can retrieve the LCC I tried to claim?

I had 10 LTC in my Litecoin wallet (which I had transferred about 4 or 5 days before the fork from my gdax/coinbase wallet). A few days ago I followed another users advice on here and transferred my LTC back to gdax/coinbase leaving it empty for my LCC, but upon opening my LitecoinCash wallet it shows my 100 LCC was there but then transferred out (to the same address where my 10 LTC was sent to!)

Have I lost them?

Thanks.

Lee.

Let it sync and, once synced, abandon the spending transaction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please let me know if you need more detailed help. If you need, feel free to send me a private message. I’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

I am a total newbie when it comes to the Litecoin wallet dude and I have no idea what you mean by saying I need to abandon the spending transaction! And by saying let it sync, I presume you mean letting the wallet get synced with the blockchain? (I have always let both Litecoin and LitecoinCash wallets fully sync before doing anything on them).

1 Like

Go to >> Transactions >> There you’ll find a table with all your transactions. Find conflictive one.
Right click it and then abandon it.

Let me know if you need a screenshot or something.

1 Like

Well, that was easy enough! I clicked abandon on the transaction that showed the LCC going out and when I then clicked ‘overview’ on my wallet, there it was! :ok_hand::call_me_hand:

Thanks very much for your help dude! I really appreciate that. :+1:

1 Like

Awesome, I’m glad it worked! :muscle:
Now you’ve learned something new and you’re able to help the next one with this same issue.

Just in case you feel like oh, I would like to tip this guy with some lcc, here is my address:
MG6X1zZbPfTBQc3x3AQhgjYVdKPtAiMs5E
No strings attached. :wink:

As to I NEVER really know what the heck is going to go with crypto in the future…I just let my LCC sit on the chain…(4400 LCC) like I did Bitcoin Cash BCH and other forks…

there likely will be TOO many to keep track of…even with LTC eventually, IF/ WHEN I stop HODL’ing on this
LTC address…then I will have to move the LCC I guess…but not a big deal, IF you are in HODL mode.

ie let it ride…